NEC is partnering with GENERAC!
Nueces Electric Cooperative (NEC) works 24/7 and 365 days a year to avoid potential power outages and ensure that members have safe and reliable access to power. It’s no secret that the weather in our territory can be unpredictable and uncontrollable. When disaster strikes, we do our best to restore your power promptly because we know how disruptive and frustrating it can be. Nonetheless, it can still take time to restore power after a severe weather impact. The good news? You can avoid losing power at home and gain the peace of mind you deserve with an automatic standby generator system.
NEC is excited to announce that we are partnering with Generac to offer generator services to NEC members on NEC powerlines. We know a home backup generator is a big investment, and our partnership with Generac hopes to bring our member-owners a variety of generator solutions for any size home or small business. A permanently installed Generac home backup generator protects your home automatically. It runs on natural gas or liquid propane (LP) fuel and sits outside, just like a central air conditioning unit. A home backup generator delivers power directly to your home’s electrical system, backing up your entire home or just the most essential items. These generators not only provide members with backup power but are also an energy source for NEC to rely on during peak demand times or dispatched during capacity congestion. These systems are customer-friendly, reliable, and affordable.
Here’s what you can expect from a Generac standby generator system:
• Automatically keeps your electricity running smoothly during power outages – with a range of sizes to meet your home's or small business’s specific needs (from 7.5KW up to 26KW. Larger sizes are available up to 150KW and are custom configured for the installation needs).
• Clean, quiet, and neighborhood friendly
• Web-based remote monitoring system offered by Generac
• An automatic transfer switch provides safety on both sides of the power source.
• Installation and maintenance are provided by Nueces Electric Cooperative or other authorized Generac dealers.
For more information contact Nueces Electric Cooperative at 1-800-NEC-WATT (800-632-9288) for your generator needs and questions.